About this service
Lens implant treatment is used in patients whose refractive error falls beyond the scope of laser surgery.
Like your eye's natural lens, the lens focuses light onto the retina, the sensitive tissue at the back of the eye that relays images through the optic nerve to the brain. The lens will contain the appropriate prescription to give you the best vision possible.
- An artificial lens is implanted into the eye, not onto the eye, and your own natural lens is left undisturbed.
- The lens will stay there permanently and enables you to see clearly as it will have the suitable prescription for your vision.
- The lens needs no maintenance and stays in the eye permanently.
- After the treatment you will be able to see immediately although it will be blurry initially.
- Vision is at its best after about one to three weeks in most cases.
- Our commitment to providing the highest standards of quality care drives our reputation.
You can claim 20% tax relief in relation to medical expenses incurred by you for eye laser treatment on your medical expenses tax return.
Eye laser services
Initial assessment: €180. Assessment covers 12 months
Lasik/Lasek per eye: €1,955
Bladeless surgery – Lasik XT/Lasek per eye: €2,045
Corneal cross-linking per eye: €1,270
Lens implants surgery - payment structure
We use a range of lens types depending on the individual prescription for myopia, hyperopia and astigmatisim.
Price per eye varies depends on your condition: from €2,800 – €3,650
Pricing includes all follow up appointments for 12 months post surgery.
A fee of €120 applies to all appointments thereafter.