Stay Connected with MyMaterPrivate
Get instant, 24/7 access to your key health information on the go. The MyMaterPrivate app offers you a secure, personalised and convenient way to navigate your healthcare journey through your mobile device, whether you’re at work, on the road or at home.
You can manage and receive information about your health:
Get Started. Download MyMaterPrivate app
MyMaterPrivate is a free service, available exclusively to our patients. Healthcare information at your fingertips.
The MyMaterPrivate mobile app is available free of charge to all Apple® and Android™ smartphone and device users who are patients at Mater Private Network.
To access the MyMaterPrivate app for the first time, you just need your Medical Record Number (MRN). This is available on all correspondence from Mater Private Network (for example, your clinic appointments, bills etc).
How to register on the MyMaterPrivate app
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need a valid email address and your Mater Private Medical Record Number (MRN) / Hospital number. You can find it at the top of your appointment letters and receipts (see images below). Please make sure our logo is included in the document.
Through the MyMaterPrivate app you will be able to:
- See your upcoming appointments
- Request appointments
- View your health history Find consultants and services
- Pay your bill
- Inspect/check your invoice history
You can book an appointment via the app.
To request an appointment, you can either:
- Visit the ‘Appointments’ section and select ‘Request Appointment’, or
- Visit the ‘Consultants & Services’ section and request an appointment with a specific consultant or for a specific service by selecting ‘Request Appointment’ on the specific consultant’s profile page or the specific service page.
However, if you wish to cancel or reschedule an existing appointment please contact us at one of the following phone numbers:
- Radiology: 1800 69 16 16
- Heart Centre: 01 602 5124
- Day Procedure Unit: 01 885 8238
- Oncology: 01 885 8573
For other appointments please call: 1800 12 34 56
For consultant clinic appointments: please call the consultant secretary.
If your date of birth and Medical Record Number (MRN) are correct, it is likely you cannot register for one of the following reasons:
1. Having an apostrophe (‘) in your surname. Make sure that you leave out the apostrophe and write it as per the example below:
O’Hara should be written as O Hara
2. Having ‘Mc’ in your surname. Make sure you add a space between ‘Mc’ and the remainder of your surname, as per the example below:
McDermott should be written as Mc Dermott
3. Having ‘Mac’ in your surname. Like ‘Mc’, make sure that you add a space between ‘Mac’ and the remainder of your surname, as per the example below:
MacNamara should be written as Mac Namara
Privacy & Security
If you can’t find the answer to your question in the list above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org