Mullingar | Outreach Clinic
From the M4
From Tullamore / Athlone
Head east along the M6, exit at Tyrellspass (Junction 4). Head along the N52 until Belvedere Junction (R400). Head North towards Mullingar for approximately 3 miles until the junction at Hillview. Follow the Signpost. Right onto Rochfortbridge Road 100 metres, and take a left onto Ballinderry Heights. Continue past 'Belvedere Hills' housing estate, and the hospital is on your right-hand side.
From Longford (30 minutes)
There is ample free parking available on the hospital grounds.
Route No. 115 | Direction Mullingar | Stop: Castle Street
Disembark at the Castle Street stop. From here it is a 6 minute taxi to St. Francis Hospital or a 25 minute walk.
Bus Service to Mullingar
- Busaras (Central Bus Station), Store Street, Dublin 1 (01) 8366111
- Bus Station, Ballina, Co Mayo (096) 71800
- Bus Station, Cavan (049)4331353 or (049) 4332533
- Bus Station, Drogheda, Co. Louth (041) 9835023
- Bus Station, Dundalk, Co.Louth (042) 9334075
- Bus Station, Galway (091) 562000
- Bus Station, Donegal (074) 9121309
- Bus Station, Sligo - (071)9160066
- Bus Station, Stranalor Donegal (074) 9131008
- Ryan's Taxi - (086) 2047474
- Begles's Taxi - (Wheelchair accessible): (087) 252 0222; (087) 909 4494; (086) 252 0222; Freephone: 1800 520222
We are a five minute drive from Mullingar town centre where there are several cafes and restaurants for refreshments. There is also a Centra shop five minutes walk from the Clinic.
For Patients & Visitors
Our Health Information section will provide you online materials to better understand your conditions. You will be able to read articles about medical conditions, watch videos with medical experts.Learn More