Areas of Expertise
Cardiac implantable electric devices. Heart failure and cardiomyopathy. Coronary intervention. General cardiology.
Education & Experience
- Graduate of NUI Galway 1991.
- Cardiology specialty training MMUH 1994-1997.
- St George’s Hospital, London, UK 1997-2000.
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA 2000-2002.
- Appointed Consultant Cardiologist MMUH 2002.
- Appointed UCD Clinical Professor of Medicine 2016.
Clinical Research & Professional Memberships
- UCD Clinical Professor of Medicine.
- Author >100 PubMed listed peer review publications.
- Fellow Irish Cardiac Society.
- Fellow European Society of Cardiology.
- Chair Clinical Advisory Group National Heart Program.
Mater Private Network offers a comprehensive range of services across all health areas and in a choice of locations. Have a look at our service list and if you don't see what you are looking for, please contact us directly.Learn more