Prof. Malcolm KellBreast Surgery
Secretary contact details
Areas of Expertise
Breast cancer surgery. Benign breast surgery. Reconstructive breast surgery. Aesthetic breast surgery. Revision breast surgery. Breast implant and explant surgery. Breast reduction and mastopexy. Lipotransfer breast surgery.
Education & Experience
- University of Glasgow, 1988-93.
- Basic Surgery Training UK and Ireland, 1993-1998.
- Surgical Research Fellow, Harvard Medical School, USA, 1998-1999.
- Higher Surgical Training, Ireland, 1999-2004.
- Surgical Oncology Fellow, Fox Chase Cancer Centre, Philadelphia, USA, 2004-2005.
- Consultant Surgeon and Clinical Surgeon, Mater Private, Breastcheck and Mater Miseriacordiae University Hospital, 2005-present.
Breast reconstruction, aesthetic surgery, and lipotransfer.
Clinical Research & Professional Memberships
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Society of Surgical Oncology
Mater Private Network offers a comprehensive range of services across all health areas and in a choice of locations. Have a look at our service list and if you don't see what you are looking for, please contact us directly.Learn more