Prof. Kevin WalshCardiology
- Dublin | Hospital
Areas of Expertise
Congenital heart disease. Paediatric cardiology.
Innovations & Special Interests
- Patent foramen ovale closure.
- Atrial septal defect closure - first transcatheter ASD closure in UK 1993.
- Ventricular septal defect closure patent ductus arteriosus closure left atrial appendage closure - first in man for amplatzer cardiac plug 2008.
- Percutaneous pulmonary valve implantation - first CE approved implant of Melody Valve 2006.
- Adult congenital heart disease - clinical lead in Mater Misericordiae University Hospital.
- Coarctation stenting pulmonary artery stenting atrial shunt creation for pulmonary hypertension and heart failure.
Mater Private Network offers a comprehensive range of services across all health areas and in a choice of locations. Have a look at our service list and if you don't see what you are looking for, please contact us directly.Learn more