Areas of Expertise
Aneurysm disease. Endovascular and open surgery. Minimally invasive varicose vein treatment. Peripheral vascular disease. Venous disease.
Education & Experience
Mr. Peter Naughton is consultant vascular and endovascular surgeon at Mater Private Hospital, Beaumont Hospital and the Bon Secours Hospital. He is also senior lecturer at the RCSI.
Mr. Naughton has a specialist interest in minimally invasive treatment of varicose veins. During his training he developed an expertise in open and endovascular treatment for venous, peripheral vascular and aneurysmal disease. He has over 100 publications on this area. He took up his role as a consultant vascular surgery in Beaumont Hospital in September 2011. He has presented nationally and internationally and he is actively involved in vascular surgical training. He is the vascular editor of The Surgeon journal.
- Graduated from RCSI in 1999. He completed his basic and higher surgical training in Dublin.
- Completed one year fellowship in St Mary’s hospital, London under Professor Ara Darzi.
- Completed a two year endovascular fellowship in Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago.
Clinical Research & Professional Memberships
Membership of Professional Societies:
- American Venous Forum
- Irish Society of Vascular Surgery
- European Society of Vascular Surgery
To read more about Mr. Naughton and his experience to date, please visit his website.
Mater Private Network offers a comprehensive range of services across all health areas and in a choice of locations. Have a look at our service list and if you don't see what you are looking for, please contact us directly.Learn more