Mater Private Network now offers extended opening hours for Diagnostic Imaging across multiple locations
Our Radiology service is now offering extended opening hours, including weekends, in different locations in the Dublin area. These extended opening hours allow us to offer a greater range of appointments for MRIs, Mammograms and CT scans.
Across all locations, our radiologists are supported by a team of technicians, physicists, and radiographers, and provide a convenient service for patients in our Dublin Hospital (Eccles Street), Day Hospital Northern Cross and Day Hospital Cherrywood.
Radiology service - extended opening hours
Dublin Hospital (Eccles Street)
- MRI: Monday to Friday 8am - 12am | Saturday and Sunday 9am - 5pm
- Mammogram: Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm | Saturday and Sunday 9am-5pm
- MRI: Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm | Saturday and Sunday 9am - 5pm
- CT: Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm | Saturday and Sunday 9am - 5pm
- MRI: Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm | Saturday and Sunday 9am - 5pm
In both our Day Hospitals, the MRI scanner is larger internally, and open-ended, offering a more comfortable experience for patients who find it difficult to tolerate confined spaces.
If you would like to book an appointment, please send your referral letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800 123 456 (Choose option 1). Please note a referral letter is required before an appointment can be confirmed.