HSE IT system cyber attack - Update for GPs
The current ransomware attack on HSE IT systems has caused disruption to patient referrals sent via Healthlink, as of Friday 14th May.
Our IT systems are currently unaffected by the cyber attack on HSE IT systems, and continue to operate as normal. All appointments, treatment and surgeries are going ahead as planned.
Until further notice, referrals should be sent to one of the following addresses instead of via Healthlink:
Mater Private Network Dublin & Outreach Clinics
- Emergency Department Referrals: email@example.com
- Cardiology Referrals: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day Hospital Referrals: email@example.com
- Orthopaedic & Spine Referrals: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Radiology Referrals: email@example.com
- All Other Referrals: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also send patient referrals by fax to 01 793 4644
Mater Private Network Cork
- Emergency Department Referrals: email@example.com
- Cardiology Referrals: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Radiology Referrals: email@example.com
- All Referrals : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also send patient referrals by fax to 021 601 3350
Mater Private Network Limerick
You can send patient referrals to email@example.com
For guidance on referral pathways please call our GP Clinical Helpline on 1800 11 11 22 (Dublin) - 1800 11 11 23 (Cork).