We are currently recruiting for a number of nursing positions across a variety of specialties including the following:
• Cardiac Specialist Nurse Manager
• Day Therapy / Endoscopy
• Infection Control
• General Medical / Surgical
• Theatre / Anaesthetics & Recovery
UPCOMING RECRUITMENT EVENTS
Next Career Event: Saturday 4th February 2017 10am - 12:30pm Mater Private Dublin
At our Nursing Recruitment Open Day in Dublin, you will have the opportunity to meet the team, find out what it is like to work at the Mater Private Hospital, take a look at our facilities and chat about the opportunities we have for you in nursing.
We currently have a wide range of opportunities available for nurses with relevant experience and we are actively recruiting.
With the Mater Private you can progress your career, working in a dynamic and patient focused team, at Ireland’s leading private hospital.
UPCOMING GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
Commencing monthly in 2017
• Graduating in September 2017 - In Take in November
• Already graduated and have < 1 year’s experience – In-take once per month – January - June 2017
For more information about the opportunities available see Mater Private Nursing and join us at our Open Day in Dublin on Saturday 4th February where we will have a dedicated team on hand to deal directly with you. The team will include:
• The Mater Private Nurse Clinical Facilitators
• New Graduate Co-ordinator
To register your interest in Dublin or Cork please contact:
Kathryn McBride, Human Resources
Tel: 01 885 8692.
Noreen Gorgia, Human Resources Department
Tel: 021 601 3200