Published Monday, December 21st, 2020 at 09:00 am
Over the Christmas and New Year period the opening hours for some services in Dublin and Cork Hospital will vary. Please see below details for both locations.
For general clinical enquiries during this time, please call our GP Clinical Helpline on:
- Dublin: 1800 11 11 22
- Cork: 1800 11 11 23
Urgent Cardiac Care in Dublin will remain open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the festive period. You can call 1800 247 999 to speak with a Cardiac Specialist Nurse if you experience any of the following symptoms chest pain, palpitations or breathlessness symptoms.
The Emergency Department will be closed from Thursday 24th December and will reopen on Monday 4th January.
To book an appointment for the Emergency Department on Monday 4th January, please call 087 739 3251.
Urgent Cardiac Care in Cork will be available as follows during the festive season:
- Thursday 24th December Closed
- Friday 25th December Closed
- Saturday 26th December Closed
- Sunday 27th December Closed
- Monday 28th December Closed
- Tuesday 29th December Open 9am-5pm
- Wednesday 30th December Open 9am-5pm
- Thursday 31st December Open 9am-5pm
- Friday 1st January Closed
- Saturday 2nd January Closed
- Sunday 3rd January Closed
- Monday 4th January Open 9am-5pm
The Emergency Department will be closed from Thursday 24th December and it will reopen on Monday 4th January.
To book an appointment for the Emergency Department on Monday 4th January please call 1800 11 11 23.
We wish you a very joyful festive period.