Stress Management in the Primary Care Setting
- Webinar - Online Event, Ireland
- September 20th 19:00pm - September 20th 20:30pm
Mater Private Network is delighted to announce that a webinar on Stress Management in the Primary Care Setting will take place on Monday, 20th September.
The webinar will begin at 7.00pm and run until 8.30pm.
• “The stressed GP – Could this be you? - Dr Andrée Rochfort, GP based in Gorey, Co Wexford
• “Migraine – Where to start!” - Dr Róisín Lonergan, Consultant Neurologist, Mater Private Network Dublin
• “Self-Care for GPs” - Louise O’Mahony, Psychotherapist, Mater Private Network Cork
Presentations followed by Panel Discussion/ Q&A moderated by Dr Ray Mulready, GP from Ballyphehane, Cork. Questions can be submitted in advance to email@example.com or online during the live webinar.
CPD applied for.