- Mater Private Hospital, Eccles Street, Dublin 7
- November 4th 17:30pm - November 4th 19:30pm
Mater Private Network will host an open recruitment evening that will commence at 5.30pm and continue to 7.30pm - you are welcome to attend at any stage during this time.
On the evening you can expect the following:
Meet the following members of the Mater Private Network Nursing and Human Resource Teams:
- Director of Nursing, Geraldine Clerkin.
- Group Chief People Officer, Garry McCabe.
- Assistant Director of Nursing across all specialities.
- Clinical Facilitators across all specialities including: ICU, General, Critical Care, Day Services and Oncology.
- Human Resources Team.
Tour of the Hospital with the Director of Nursing, including Wards, Day Areas, Theatres and Cath Labs.
- Interview slots across all specialities will be available on the evening.
- Register your CV for an alternative interview date.
Questions and Answers Session:
- Individual question and answers session with any member of the Mater Private Team on everything from current opportunities to career development.
Mater Private Network is proud to offer some of the most technologically advanced treatment options in Ireland and has pioneered many major developments in the delivery of healthcare.
Patients who are referred into our care are reassured by the fact that our full-service hospitals have the facilities and expertise to identify, diagnose and treat a complete range of complex and potentially related conditions. Our patient-centric focus drives our continued expansion, and we are committed to bringing our world-class healthcare services closer to our patients.
Mater Private Network has grown from its initial flagship hospital in Dublin to now comprise two acute full-service hospitals (Dublin and Cork), two Day Hospitals in North and South Dublin, two advanced specialist Radiotherapy Centres in Limerick and Liverpool (UK) and out-patient clinics in various regional locations.
To register, please visit: https://bit.ly/3uVJe9j.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to welcoming you to the hospital on Thursday 4th November.