Cancer Masterclass for Primary Care
- Webinar - Online Event, Ireland
- October 2nd 09:00am - October 2nd 12:30pm
- CPD Applied for points
Mater Private Network is delighted to announce that a Cancer Masterclass for Primary Care will take place on Saturday 2nd October.
The webinar will begin at 9.00am and run until 12.30pm.
You can submit questions to the speakers online and enjoy the benefits of participation from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
Session 1: Breast & Gynaecological Cancer
- Recent Advances in Breast Cancer Surgery: Ms. Siun Walsh
- Breast Cancer - Chemotherapy, Hormones and Beyond: Dr. Sarah Picardo
- Improving Outcomes in Ovarian Cancer Care: Dr. Claire Thompson
Session 2: Genitourinary Cancer
- Big Changes in Prostate Cancer Diagnostics: Prof. Martin O’Connell
- Prostate Cancer: Radiation Treatment Options: Dr. Richard Moore
- Systemic Therapy of Prostate Cancer in 2021: Prof. John McCaffrey
Session 3: Patient Access & New Developments
- Evolving Role of Stereotactic Radiation and Benefit to Cancer Patients: Dr. Daniel Cagney
- From Rapid Access to greater success; raising the bar for lung cancer patients: Dr. Dermot O’Callaghan
- Looking is not always enough to see; some advances in optical GI endoscopy: Dr. Alan Bohan
Each session to be followed by Panel Discussion & Q&A. Questions can be submitted in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org or online during the live webinar.
To register, please visit: https://bit.ly/3yMrChi
For more information, please email email@example.com