Cardiology Masterclass Webinar
- Webinar - Online Event, Ireland
- October 24th 09:00am - October 24th 11:00am
- CPD Applied for points
Mater Private Dublin is delighted to announce that the Cardiology Masterclass Webinar will be live on Saturday 24th October.
The webinar will begin at 9:00am and run until 11:00am. You can submit questions to the speakers online and enjoy the benefits of participation from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- Update on Cardiac Complications of COVID-19 - Prof. Robert Byrne, Director of Cardiology & Chair of Cardiovascular Research, RCSI
- Screening & Risk Assessment for Sudden Cardiac Death - Dr. Joseph Galvin, Consultant Cardiologist
- Bypass Surgery or Stents- Improving Quality of Life in Patients with Advanced Coronary Artery Disease - Dr. Colm Hanratty, Consultant Cardiologist
- High Resolution Cardiac MRI in Clinical Practice - Dr. Roger Byrne, Consultant Cardiologist
CPD applied for.
To register, click here: https://bit.ly/35wREt8
For more information, please contact your local GP Liaison Manager or email email@example.com