An appointment at the Aeromedical Centre involves the following:
- Completion of Application forms
- Ophthalmology Examination
- Electrocardiograph (E.C.G.)
- Spirometry (pulmonary function tests)
- Bloods to include Haemoglobin and Cholesterol (if possible please fast for 12 – 14 hours prior to your medical and drink plenty of water)
- General medical examination, to include height, weight, blood pressure, urine analysis and full physical examination by the Aeromedical Examiner.
What do I need to bring?
- 2 photocopies of your passport
- Sun-glasses: your eyes may be sensitive following the Ophthalmology examination.