If you live in the United Kingdom and are currently on a waiting list for orthopaedic or spine surgery through an NHS Healthcare Trust or HSC Board then you may be eligible for the Cross Border Directive. The Cross Border Directive allows a patient to travel to another EU country and receive care in that country, which is paid for initially by the patient and refunded by the NHS.
- Initial surgical consultation will not have any cost
- Fixed price guaranteed and pre-approved by the NHS
- Expert consultant surgeons with extensive training in prestigious international training centres
- The highest quality medical back up including full cardiology and intensive care back up - making it one of the safest hospitals for patients undergoing major operations.
For further information regarding Mater Private’s Cross Border Directive or to book an appointment please contact us:
Queries from the UK call 0345 939 0001
Queries from Republic of Ireland call 1800 80 42 22.
For queries from the UK or Republic of Ireland email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and telephone number to request a call-back
"Staff at the Mater Private were so supportive and engaging that I felt completely informed and reassured about my treatment options. Once I decided to go ahead with the operation, I was quickly seen to without fuss or delay. The post-op care and attention I received also greatly helped with the speed of my recovery to which I am grateful."
- George Colclough from Belfast