Putting off health concerns can prove more damaging in the long run. If you have any concerns at all, now is a good time to check them out. Despite the current uncertainty, you can rest assured that our clinics, procedures and appointments are continuing as planned. At the Mater Private, your health – and your safety – are our priorities.
Our enhanced safety measures for you
- From arrival to departure, your visit will be quicker, smoother, and you can expect less contact with other patients because of how we manage your patient journey while you are with us.
- Your safety is our priority. All staff have been trained in, and implement, the latest safety procedures include the wearing of PPE, practicing social distancing, frequent handwashing, and temperature checks.
- We have introduced even more stringent hygiene measures in all our hospital buildings and their environs.
Greater accessibility for you
- We are providing you with greater access to world class treatment through our expanded team of expert consultants across all key medical areas.
- Virtual appointments are now available for most specialities; this allows patients who prefer it to speak to a specialist from the comfort of your own home.
- We can offer additional access to Mater Private consultants through outreach clinics in Drogheda, Navan, and Mullingar, bringing their expertise to your doorstep.
We are happy to let you know that our patients will no longer incur a Covid-19 testing and screening fee. Those who have private health insurance and previously paid it will be reimbursed.
So, if you have any health concerns at all, let us take care of you without delay.