Putting off health concerns can prove more damaging in the long run. If you have any concerns at all, call us on 01 885 8888 (Mater Private Cork 021 601 3333). Our clinics, procedures and appointments are continuing as planned, with even more access through our Emergency Department. At Mater Private Network, your health and your safety are our priorities.
Greater accessibility for you
- We have increased our access by opening the Emergency Department because looking after your health matters now more than ever.
- We are providing you with greater access to world class treatment through our expanded team of expert consultants across all key medical areas.
- Virtual appointments are available for most specialities; this allows patients who prefer it to speak to a specialist from the comfort of your own home.
- We offer additional access to Mater Private Network consultants through outreach clinics in Drogheda, Navan, and Mullingar, bringing their expertise to your doorstep.
Our enhanced safety measures for you
- From arrival to departure, your visit will be quicker, smoother, and you can expect less contact with other patients because of how we manage your patient journey while you are with us.
- Your safety is our priority. All staff implement rigorous safety procedures and our stringent hygiene measures continue throughout all our hospital buildings and environs.
Patients with private health insurance will no longer incur a COVID-19 testing and screening fee.