Restrictions are easing and now is a good time to look after those health problems you may have been putting off. It’s time to get ready for the summer... and life! It’s time to see your friends and family again. Having waited for so long, we understand that you don’t want to wait a minute longer than necessary.
Throughout the past year, Mater Private Network has increased access to our services so that you can be seen faster than ever.
- Our new Day Hospitals in Cherrywood and Northern Cross, together with our outreach clinics in Drogheda, Navan and Mullingar, bring our consultants closer to your doorstep.
- Our Emergency Department in Dublin is now open on Saturdays as well as weekdays, and our Urgent Cardiac Care service continues to be available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Virtual appointments, put in place during the pandemic, continue to be available for certain health issues; allowing you to speak to a specialist from the comfort of your own home if you wish.
- Moreover, we have continued to invest in our team of expert consultants in all key medical areas, providing you with more choices and even greater access to world class treatment.
- Our clinics, procedures and appointments continue as planned, with the most stringent of safety measures in place for your protection.
Stringent Safety Measures
- Throughout the height of the pandemic, Mater Private Network remained utterly committed to ensuring your health and safety. This commitment continues. Although COVID-19 infection rates are falling, our focus on your safety is here to stay.
- From arrival to departure, your visit will be faster and smoother, with minimal contact with other patients because of how we manage your patient journey. Appointments are strictly scheduled to avoid overlap and minimise the number of people in our facilities at any time.
- Our Dublin hospital uses the high-tech Thor UVC disinfection robot to sanitise patient and procedure rooms. This latest technology is highly effective in killing infectious micro-organisms, keeping you safe while in our hospital.
- Our on-site fully automated molecular laboratory, the first of its kind in a private hospital in Ireland, also allows us to conduct rapid COVID-19 when required. And while our staff are vaccinated, we constantly update our risk assessment protocols, adapting our patient questionnaire to take account of local outbreaks in other counties and hospitals.
- You can find more information on our Mater Private Dublin COVID-19 safety protocols and what to expect here Mater Private - COVID-19 Updates.
Don’t delay. Make an appointment and get ready. Life as we know it is just around the corner. Your Health Matters.
Call your GP or contact us on 01 885 8888 (Dublin) or 021 601 3333 (Cork) if you have any health concerns.