Don’t let COVID-19 worries put your health at risk. It’s important to stay well while staying safe. If you have any concerns at all, call us on 01 885 8888 (Mater Private Dublin) or 021 601 3333 (Mater Private Cork). If you have an appointment or a scheduled procedure with us, please try to keep it.
Our Urgent Cardiac Care Service and Emergency Department are fully operational.
Our clinics, procedures and appointments are continuing as planned. At Mater Private Network, your health and your safety are our priorities.
Our enhanced safety measures for you
- From arrival to departure, your visit will be faster and smoother, with little contact with other patients because of how we manage your patient journey.
- Before your arrival, our hospital is thoroughly sanitised. All patients and staff go through our high-tech automated thermo-scanner to take their temperature as part of our comprehensive screening process.
- Our Dublin hospital now uses the Thor UVC disinfection robot to sanitise patient and procedure rooms. This latest technology is highly effective in killing infectious micro-organisms, to help keep you safe while in our hospital.
- All in-patients are tested for COVID-19 before and during admission. Our comprehensive testing process is possible because we have invested in the first private-hospital, fully automated molecular laboratory in Ireland.
- Even while our staff vaccination programme is underway, all frontline staff are tested for Covid-19 on a weekly basis, whether they are symptomatic or not. This helps us keep you protected and safe while we care for you.
- In addition to lab testing, disinfecting, and preventative measures, we constantly update our risk assessment protocols. Our patient questionnaire is continuously adapted to take account of local outbreaks in other counties and hospitals.
- Patient appointments are strictly scheduled to avoid overlap and minimise the number of people in our facilities at any time.
- You can find more information on our Mater Private Dublin COVID-19 safety protocols and what to expect here Mater Private - COVID-19 Updates.
Greater accessibility for you
- Our new Day Hospitals in Cherrywood and Northern Cross, together with our outreach clinics in Drogheda, Navan and Mullingar, bring our consultants’ expertise to your doorstep.
- Virtual appointments are available for certain health issues; allowing patients who prefer it to speak to a specialist from the comfort of your own home.
- We are continually expanding our team of experts across all key medical areas, providing you with greater access to world class treatment.
All health matters. Don’t put yours on hold.
Call your GP or contact us on 01 885 8888 (Dublin) or 021 601 3333 (Cork) if you have any health concerns.