Putting off health concerns can prove more damaging in the long run. If you have any concerns at all, call us on 01 885 8888 (Mater Private Dublin) or 021 601 3333 (Mater Private Cork). If you have an appointment or a scheduled procedure with us, please try to keep it.
Our Urgent Cardiac Care Service and Emergency Department are fully operational.
Our clinics, procedures and appointments are continuing as planned. At Mater Private Network, your health and your safety are our priorities.
Our enhanced safety measures for you
- Your safety is our priority. All staff implement rigorous safety procedures and our stringent hygiene measures continue throughout all our hospital buildings and environs.
- From arrival to departure, your visit will be quicker, smoother, and you can expect less contact with other patients because of how we manage your patient journey while you are with us.
- Before your appointment we may ask you to take a COVID-19* test if you are due to have a surgical procedure. If the test is positive, your procedure will be rescheduled. (*the cost of this test is covered by your private health insurance).
- Hand sanitiser is available for patients and visitors (highly restricted access) at all entry points and throughout our facilities, and masks are available if required.
- You can find more information on our Mater Private Dublin COVID-19 safety protocols and what to expect here Mater Private - COVID-19 Updates.
Greater accessibility for you
- Our new Day Hospitals in Cherrywood and Northern Cross, together with our outreach clinics in Drogheda, Navan and Mullingar, bring our consultants’ expertise to your doorstep.
- Virtual appointments are available for certain health issues; allowing patients who prefer it to speak to a specialist from the comfort of your own home.
- We are continually expanding our team of experts across all key medical areas, providing you with greater access to world class treatment.
All health matters. Don’t put yours on hold.
Call your GP or contact us on 01 885 8888 (Dublin) or 021 601 3333 (Cork) if you have any health concerns.