- We participate in the teaching of students. You have the right to refuse to participate in this. However, your co-operation would be important in view of the need to ensure that future nurses obtain the best possible training.
- You have the right to seek a second opinion on diagnosis or treatment options. This should be arranged by your Consultant or GP.
- You have the right to access your own clinical records, according to our Hospital Policy.
- You have the right to be given a clear explanation of your condition / investigation, including risks and / or alternatives in so far as is possible.
- You have the right to complain about any aspect of hospital service, and to be informed of the outcome as quickly as possible.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of your care, please do not hesitate to tell a member of staff or the department / ward manager so that we can address your concerns.