Mr. Peter Naughton is Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon at the Mater Private Hospital, Beaumont Hospital and the Bon Secours Hospital. He is also senior lecturer at the RCSI. Special Interests Mr. Naughton has a specialist interest in minimally invasive treatment of varicose veins. During his training he developed an expertise in open and endovascular treatment for venous, peripheral vascular and aneurysmal disease. He has over 100 publications on this area. He returned to take up his role as a Consultant Vascular surgery in Beaumont Hospital in September 2011. He has presented nationally and internationally and he is actively involved in vascular surgical training. He is the vascular editor of The Surgeon journal. Training
- Graduated from RCSI in 1999. He completed his Basic and Higher Surgical training in Dublin.
- Completed one year fellowship in St Mary’s hospital, London under Professor Ara Darzi.
- Completed a 2 year endovascular fellowship in Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago.
Membership of Professional Societies
- American Venous Forum
- Irish Society of Vascular Surgery
- European Society of Vascular Surgery
- To read more about Mr. Naughton and his experience to date, please visit his website.