Back to Consultants Directory
- Graduated from the Royal College of Surgeons in 2001.
- Obtained a Master of Surgery (MCh) degree from University College Dublin in 2008.
- Completed the Irish higher surgical training programme in Trauma & Orthopaedic surgery in 2011.
- Awarded FRCS (Tr &Orth) in 2011.
- Sydney Foot & Ankle Fellowship, Royal North Shore Hospital, for 1 year in 2012. Covering degenerate disease, sports & trauma, minimally invasive & arthroscopic surgery.
- Clinical attachment, Kantonsspital Hospital, Liestal, Switzerland in 2013. Focusing on open ankle & distal tibial surgery.
- Clinical attachment, Amsterdam Medical Centre, Netherlands in 2013. Focusing on arthroscopic ankle surgery techniques.
Additional Posts Held
- Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon (SI; Foot & Ankle surgery) at Beaumont Hospital.
- Consultant Foot & Ankle Surgeon at Cappagh National Orthopaedic Hospital.
- Numerous peer review articles & book chapters in general orthopaedics and foot & ankle surgery.