Published Monday, September 21st, 2020 at 16:24 pm
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Theatre Staff Nurses, Anaesthetics and Recovery Staff Nurses.
Theatre Scrub Nurses in the following specialities:
- General Laparoscopic
Purpose of Post
- The Registered Nurse, under the guidance of their Clinical Nurse Manager, will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality patient care working collaborator as a member of the Inter-Disciplinary Team.
- He/she will also be responsible for his/her own professional development.
- Supporting and assisting colleagues and facilitating the achievement of specific Critical Success Factors as developed for the Ward/Unit/Department.
- The Registered Nurse will be expected to take charge of the Ward/Unit/Department as assigned by their CNM.
- Be on the live register with NMBI
- Relevant experience desirable
- Self-motivated, excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Nadia Bereska, Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Descriptions available from HR, Nadia Bereska, T: 01 885 8692 or email@example.com
To apply, please submit copy of CV no later than close of business on Sunday 18th October 2020.
THE MATER PRIVATE HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER