Published Friday, May 3rd, 2019 at 11:21 am
We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader for the Heart and Vascular Centre Administration Team on a full-time basis for a permanent opportunity.
Duties within the role include:
- Leading the administration team ensuring the delivery an excellent standard of customer service and support
- Liaising with all Consultants and staff regarding patient scheduling on a weekly basis
- Managing and scheduling TMS for the Heart and Vascular Centre Administration team
- Ensure effective communication with Consultants and all staff
- Serving as a key point of contact for any Heart and Vascular Centre administration team related issue
- Supporting team members in dealing with complaint handling
- Monitoring and ensuring team compliance with hospital policies and procedures
- Building and managing relationships with all Heart and Vascular administration staff to ensure complementary ways of working
- Review processes and procedures and drive efficiencies
- Ensure all telephone calls from public, patients and GP’s are processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring accuracy of insurance checks and billing
- Liaising with Accounts staff regarding patient billing
- Provide local induction training for new administration staff
- Other duties which may be delegated from time to time by your Line Manager
- Third level qualification preferable
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a people management role essential
- Strong IT skills
Applications or Enquiries can be made in confidence to Evelyn Leonard in the HR Department, or by e-mail to Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie
Closing Date for Receipt of Applications is Friday May 10th 2019
Mater Private, Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.
External candidates may also be considered for this role.