Mater Private Network offers opportunities at all levels. With us, you can progress your career, work with a dynamic and patient-focused team, and become an integral part of Ireland’s leading private hospital network.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join our highly skilled team. Please see our list of current vacancies for further information.
Staff Nurses (Cork)
Mater Private Network Wants To Hire Staff Nurses Returning To Ireland In The Coming Year
Our Director of Nursing, Marie Hayes : "We would welcome the opportunity to meet you virtually to introduce ourselves and discuss the many opportunities that we have to offer you when you arrive home. We will work directly with you to plan your return to Ireland and to support you as you make the transition.”
Due to the on-going expansion of the services provided by Mater Private Cork we are seeking to recruit Nurses in the following areas:
- General Medical/Surgical
- Women's Health
- Theatre Recovery and Anaesthetics
- Theatre Scrub and Circulating
- Be on the live register with NMBI (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland)
- Have a minimum of 1 years post registration experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player
- Flexibility required
What can we offer?
- Competitive terms and conditions
- On-going training and development supports
- Relocation packages available
- Free staff parking
- Excellent orientation and support on your return to nursing in Ireland in an inclusive and team based working environment
- Progression opportunities within the Hospital
Assistance with a period of quarantine if relevant, on return to Ireland.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced and vibrant Private Hospital which, due to its structure, focuses completely on patient care and has the resources to do so. We promote a strong team ethic, a holistic approach to nursing and foremost excellent patient care.
Applicants should forward a current CV by post or email to Evelyn Leonard, HR Department, Mater Private Cork, City Gate, Mahon, Cork or to Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie.
We also welcome informal enquiries via the email address above where we can provide more information ahead of a formal application.
We support and develop our nurses and facilitate ongoing training and development.
Mater Private Cork is an equal opportunities employer