Mater Private Network offers opportunities at all levels. With us, you can progress your career, work with a dynamic and patient-focused team, and become an integral part of Ireland’s leading private hospital network.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join our highly skilled team. Please see our list of current vacancies for further information.
Scheduled Planned Care Manager
We are currently inviting expressions of interest for a Scheduled Planned Care Manager to develop and co-ordinate a structured scheduled care programme at Mater Private Cork. The role will provide the necessary assurance for the execution of deliverables and planned volume targets set within the annual service plan thus enabling robust effective scheduling, timely distribution of information, monitoring of controls and the development of associated policies and tactics encompassing the totality of the patient’s journey.
Candidate Requirements (include): Essential Criteria
1. A minimum of five years’ experience at a management/leadership/clinical level in the health service.
2. Experience as a Scheduled Care Lead at an acute hospital level, desirable
3. Demonstrate awareness of quality and performance measurements and approaches for quality improvement.
4. Experience of data measurement, analysis and production of high-quality reports.
5. Experience of interacting with multiple internal & external stakeholders as relevant to the role.
6. Ongoing continuous professional development.
Duties will include:
1) Monitor the achievement of MPC clinical scheduled care programme, access to care and patient flow objectives ensuring compliance with Service Plan volume and activity targets in outpatient clinics, planned day case and inpatient admissions.
2) Monitor capacity and demand planning to identify variances in achieving maximum utilization and occupancy targets at the end of each calendar week, month, year.
3) Development of best practice models ensuring capacity is fully utilised to deliver activity in an efficient and effective manner.
4) Work closely with key internal stakeholders in the delivery of optimum patient flow within MPC cognizant of dependencies in pre-admission protocols, pre-assessment functions, diagnostics, casemix/length of stay and bed mapping.
A full job description is available from the HR Department.
Expressions of interest should be made in writing or by e-mail by Monday March 20th 2023 to Evelyn Leonard, HR Department: Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie
Mater Private, Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.