Respiratory Physiologist – Staff Grade for Mater Private Cork.
Permanent position, Hours negotiable
Mater Private Cork is Ireland’s fastest growing private hospital. Our mission is to improve the health and lives of the people we are privileged to serve. Here, at the Mater Private Cork, we take pride in being at the cutting edge of private healthcare in Ireland. We are a JCI accredited Hospital, which is the Highest Quality Care Standard in Healthcare.
As part of our continuing expansion, we are currently inviting applications for the role of Respiratory Physiologist
- Possess a Physiologist/Clinical Measurement degree or equivalent recognised by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS) or possess the Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (MPPM) from Dublin Institute of Technology or equivalent as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS).
- Have 2 years post qualification experience as a Respiratory Technician in an acute setting
- The successful candidate should possess excellent interpersonal skills and an awareness/sensitivity towards patient needs
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage a high volume workload and prioritise effectively
- An ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and collaborate well internally and external to the organisation.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Applications should be put in writing and submitted with a current CV to Evelyn Leonard, Human Resources or to Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie.
Mater Private, Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.