Published Tuesday, January 12th, 2021 at 20:03 pm
Resident Medical Officer
Resident Medical Officer (RMO)
As part of our continuing expansion, we are currently recruiting for a Resident Medical Officer.
The RMO will work on a rota basis providing continuous on-site medical/surgical assessment service, discharge summaries and house cover at the Mater Private Cork. This includes being available for 24 hour cover as needed, e.g. days/nights/ weekends and providing a general service to all the clinical areas within the hospital.
- MB, Bch essential
- General Registration with Irish Medical Council essential
- BLS essential, ACLS essential (or be willing to undertake)
- Competent in emergency procedures.
- Relevant experience in a surgical/medical setting – Irish and/or UK acute hospital experience preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Adaptability to changes in healthcare
- Works well within team environment
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Demonstrate evidence of continuous professional development
Applications should be made in writing or by e-mail by Monday January 25th 2021 to Evelyn Leonard, HR Department or Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie
Applications after this date may not be considered.
Mater Private, Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities