Published Thursday, January 10th, 2019 at 13:37 pm
As part of our continuing expansion, we are currently recruiting for a Resident Medical Officer.
The RMO will work on a rota basis providing continuous on-site medical/surgical assessment service, discharge summaries and house cover at the Mater Private Cork. This includes being available for on-call and providing a general service to all the clinical areas within the hospital.
- MB, Bch essential
- General Registration with Irish Medical Council essential
- BLS essential, ACLS essential (or be willing to undertake)
- Competent in emergency procedures.
- Relevant experience in a surgical/medical setting – Irish and/or UK acute hospital experience preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Adaptability to changes in healthcare
- Works well within team environment
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Demonstrate evidence of continuous professional development
Applications should be made in writing or by e-mail by Friday January 25th 2019 to Evelyn Leonard, HR Department or Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie
Applications after this date will not be considered.
Mater Private Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.