Published Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 at 10:46 am
As part of our continuing expansion, we are currently recruiting for a Resident Medical Officer.
The RMO will work on a rota basis providing continuous on-site medical/surgical assessment service, discharge summaries and house cover at the Mater Private Cork. This includes being available for on-call and providing a general service to all the clinical areas within the hospital.
- MB, Bch essential;
- General Registration with Irish Medical council essential;
- BLS essential, ACLS essential;
- APLS Highly Desirable;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in surgery;
- Competent in emergency procedures, e.g intubations;
- Relevant experience in a surgical/medical setting;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Adaptability to changes in healthcare;
- Works well within team environment;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Demonstrate evidence of continuous professional development.
Applications should be made in writing or by e-mail by Monday February 8th 2018 to Evelyn Leonard, HR Department or Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie
Mater Private Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.