Mater Private Network offers opportunities at all levels. With us, you can progress your career, work with a dynamic and patient-focused team, and become an integral part of Ireland’s leading private hospital network.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join our highly skilled team. Please see our list of current vacancies for further information.
For a limited period the Mater Private Network are offering a relocation package to candidates who join the Limerick team before 31/12/2022.
Purpose of the post:
- To be professionally responsible for treatment administration as prescribed by the radiotherapist and for patient care throughout treatment.
- Under the general direction of the radiographic services manager, the post holder will carry out those duties, including ancillary duties, which are required in the application of technical procedures connected with simulation and treatment.
- To lead and supervise junior staff and have a willingness to undertake such additional duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- BSc in Radiation Therapy
- CORU registered
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of team
Job Description available on request.
MATER PRIVATE NETWORK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER