Published Monday, July 8th, 2019 at 17:26 pm
VACANCY: Quality Co-ordinator (Maternity Cover / Full-time hours)
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Co-ordinator to provide professional support to the Quality & Risk Department, with responsibility for designing structures and programmes to support the Hospital Quality & Accreditation Programmes. This is a Maternity Leave cover contract.
Duties within the role will include:
- Designing systems and programmes to support the Quality Program within the hospital
- Collecting, collating, analysing and validating data.
- Maintaining Quality Databases
- Assisting clinical and non-clinical staff in the design, implementation and collection of audits
- Preparing Quality Reports for Monthly Board Meeting
- Assisting with Policy & Procedure development
- Maintaining a thorough understanding and knowledge of all new developments within the area of Quality & Risk/Accreditation in line with best practice in healthcare.
- Delivery of monthly Quality update communications
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum of 1 year working in a Quality/Healthcare Environment
- Clinical experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent PC/Reporting Skills (Advanced Microsoft Excel skills)
- Diploma in Quality Management/Data Analysis desirable
- Highly numeric with a strong focus on detail
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Energetic Individual with drive and enthusiasm
Applications should be made in writing or by e-mail by Friday 26th July 2019 to Evelyn Leonard, HR Department: Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie
Mater Private, Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.
External Candidates may also be considered for this role