Published Tuesday, January 5th, 2021 at 16:32 pm
The Catering Department are seeking to recruit a full time Qualified Chef.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing and cooking of food for patients and restaurant
- Completion of all relevant HACCP paperwork
- Portioning and service of cooked food
- Rotation and allocation of food stocks
- Labelling, chilling and storage of food stocks
- Management of own section to include upkeep and cleanliness
- Ensure efficient use of product and equipment
- Working to required specifications and standards
- Reporting of mechanical defects and need for repairs
- Reporting of any accidents or incidents
- Available for flexible working hours including weekends and bank holidays
The above list is not exhaustive of all duties involved and other duties as appropriate may be assigned from time to time. This duties contained within the role may be subject to review in respect to the changing circumstances of the current climate.
How to apply:
Please submit your application with up-to-date CV to Andrew Roberts (Head of Catering) - Mater Private Network or via email firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on the 22nd January 2021.
THE MATER PRIVATE HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER