Mater Private Network offers opportunities at all levels. With us, you can progress your career, work with a dynamic and patient-focused team, and become an integral part of Ireland’s leading private hospital network.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join our highly skilled team. Please see our list of current vacancies for further information.
Public Initiatives Administration Manager
At each of our Mater Private Network facilities, we pride ourselves on our exceptional standards of patient care. This mid-level management role is to provide administrative support within the public initiatives department and manage a team of administrative staff under your remit. Reporting to the public initiatives programme manager, the role encompasses both managerial and administrative responsibilities which include the following:
Key duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the administration team management and relationship management with the referring facility.
- Overseeing the patient’s pathway at the Mater Private including initial referral through to discharge and billing.
- The post holder will maintain responsibility for the complete end-end process associated with public initiatives. This may also involve from time to time assisting in developing and expanding new services.
- Ensure that all work related to offering a premium service to our clients and patients is completed accurately and timely.
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with the standards established by the hospital.
Skills, competencies and/or knowledge
- Excellent MS Office skills to include Word, Excel.
- Knowledge and experience of using an email system effectively e.g., Outlook.
- Knowledge of time and attendance software e.g., Softworks.
- General knowledge of the health service and how it works.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills including using computer technology effectively.
- Commitment to providing a quality service and customer service skills.
- Flexibility, problem solving and initiative skills including the ability to adapt to change.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Leadership potential and strong team skills.
Previously held a management position preferably within the acute care sector with both public and private healthcare experience.
Contact Aoife.email@example.com for copy of the job description.
Application is by CV to Aoife Coyne, Aoife.firstname.lastname@example.org , Human Resources Department by COB on 23rd May 2022.
MATER PRIVATE HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER