Published Wednesday, November 27th, 2019 at 16:59 pm
We are currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager to lead a Procurement and Stores team. The successful candidate will develop and implement the supply chain strategy and deliver ongoing efficiencies that positively impacts the bottom line profitability of the business.
Duties within the role include:
- Provide leadership to supply chain/stores employees
- Ensure the Stores Function is providing an efficient service to all departments
- Stock Control and management of working capital targets
- Lead cataloging of all stock within the hospital
- Develop business plans, cost standards and metrics that are aligned to company strategies.
- Create database of stock being consumed/requested throughout the hospital and run cost analyses on each
- Analyse suppliers who account for the majority of expenditure and look at costings around this
- Implement JIT system for all non essential stock
- Streamline Pricing with MPD and reduce costs/increase buying power
- Develop and implement the supply chain strategy in conjunction with the Finance and Operations manager.
- 3rd Level Business Qualification
- 5 years Supply chain management experience
- Proven track record of delivering results with commercial service environment
- Leads, develops and inspires others
- Drives innovative improvements
- Commercial acumen
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Change Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Strong leadership skills
- Driven team player
Applications or Enquiries can be made in confidence to Evelyn Leonard in the HR Department or by e-mail to Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie
Closing Date for Receipt of Applications is Friday December 6th 2019.
Mater Private Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.
External candidates may also be considered for this role.