Mater Private Network offers opportunities at all levels. With us, you can progress your career, work with a dynamic and patient-focused team, and become an integral part of Ireland’s leading private hospital network.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join our highly skilled team. Please see our list of current vacancies for further information.
Physiotherapist - Staff Grade
Applications are invited for the position of a staff grade physiotherapist (permanent opportunity) in our physiotherapy department at Mater Private Network in Cork. Graduates are welcome to apply.
- BSc in physiotherapy or equivalent qualification.
- Have CORU registration and be a member or eligible for membership of the Irish Society of Physiotherapists (ISCP).
- Demonstrate sufficient clinical knowledge and evidence based practice to carry out duties and responsibilities of the post.
- Work with the physiotherapy manager and colleagues to ensure the delivery of a client centred quality physiotherapy service.
- Display effective communication and interpersonal skills with other healthcare professionals, patients and families.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and deliver patient centred care in an effective, resourceful and efficient manner.
- Demonstrating flexibility with regards to working hours in line with the operational requirement of the hospital is essential.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued professional development.
- Maintain guidelines and protocols relating to Mater Private Network.
- Experience in physiotherapy services: orthopaedics (inpatient), orthopaedic/MSK outpatient, respiratory (surgical and medical) and care of the aging patient is desirable.
- Have excellent IT skills.
To apply please submit a detailed CV in writing or by email to Hilary Ryan, HR Department: 021 6013391 Hilary.Ryan@materprivate.ie
Informal enquiries to Kirsty McMahon at 021 601 3459.
MATER PRIVATE NETWORK CORK IS COMMITTED TO A POLICY OF EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES