Mater Private Network offers opportunities at all levels. With us, you can progress your career, work with a dynamic and patient-focused team, and become an integral part of Ireland’s leading private hospital network.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join our highly skilled team. Please see our list of current vacancies for further information.
As a paediatric service, the child is at the heart of everything we do and our commitment and goal is to deliver high quality, safe, care to our patients and families in a respectful, family centred and transparent manner to ensure the best outcomes.
Our expanding service provides care for surgical patients, age range 2 – 14 years old for ENT, dental, cardiac, eye procedures and sleep studies.
Key roles/responsibilities of the paediatric nurse
- Responsible for competently providing safe, individualised and effective care to patients and families
- Assesses care needs, plans, and implements and evaluates programs of care
- Responsible for ensuring that all duties are carried out to the highest possible standard
- Perform admission, transfer and discharge procedures and assist others with patient’s care
- Contributes to the achievement of clinical quality outcome indicators and patient satisfaction by demonstration of extraordinary service
- Promotes a safe environment and safe patient care by embracing a safety culture and identifying areas of risk
- Educates the patient/family and other members of the health care team
- Contributes to excellence in outcomes, a positive patient experience and a healthy professional environment
- Develops and sustains (maintains) own knowledge, clinical skills (mandatory training), professional (portfolio or profile) awareness and provides documented evidence of performance and maintenance of skills consistent with position
- Treats colleagues, patients, and visitors with dignity and respect at all times and promotes and maintains effective communication and teamwork
- Paediatric experience essential
- 2-year post graduation experience
- A minimum 12 months experience working in an acute hospital
- Be on the live register with the NMBI
- Excellent communication skills
We can offer
- A structured induction programme with the support of a mentor.
- Flexibility with rosters as per service needs: rotation on days and nights require
- Professional development and learning opportunities
- Competitive salary and joining/relocation package
Application is via CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is Monday 26th May 2022.
MATER PRIVATE NETWORK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER