Published Tuesday, January 29th, 2019 at 15:31 pm
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Clinical Nurse Manager II as Oncology Liaison Nurse, temporary contract, full time position.
Purpose of Post:
- To provide specialist knowledge, expertise to oncology patients
- To ensure patients have an understanding of their disease, treatment options and support services in conjunction with Medical Oncologists
- To work with the Multidisciplinary team in evaluating and treating clinical problems
- To co-ordinate patient investigation, therapy and follow up
- To use agreed protocols to deal with referrals and enquiries from other hospitals and within the Mater private Hospital
- To provide specialist oncology education to assist staff on outlying wards to care for this cohort of patients.
- Be on the live register with NMBI
- Relevant post graduate Oncology course desirable
- Relevant experience desirable
- Self-motivated, excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Informal enquiries to Grainne Brosnan, ADON T: 01 885 8315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full Job Description is available from HR, Kathryn McBride, T: 01 885 8692 or email@example.com.
To apply, please submit copy of CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than close of business on Friday 8th February 2019.
THE MATER PRIVATE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER