Mater Private Network offers opportunities at all levels. With us, you can progress your career, work with a dynamic and patient-focused team, and become an integral part of Ireland’s leading private hospital network.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join our highly skilled team. Please see our list of current vacancies for further information.
Medical Surgical Staff Nurse
Mater Private Network is recruiting a highly motivated staff nurse to take on the position of Staff Nurse in the Medical Surgical Wards, in a permanent contract position. The role may be worked within a full-time contract or part-time contract.
Purpose of the Post:
The staff nurse is responsible for the delivery of best nursing practice based on individual patient assessments of their care needs. He/she will develop a programme of care based on this assessment and continuous evaluation from admission to discharge.
- Be on the live register with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Demonstrates knowledge of medical and surgical conditions and verbalises an understanding of the preparation and care of patients pre and post the following procedures desirable.
- Develops a discharge plan and follows up care in consultation with the individual patient/family and other members of the health care team.
- Implements planned nursing care/interventions to achieve the identified outcomes.
- Works effectively as a member of the health care team, and demonstrates the ability to co-operate with colleagues in getting work done efficiently and effectively.
A training programme will be put in place and competency assessed for successful candidates.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Kathryn McBride, Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
MATER PRIVATE HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER