Published Wednesday, July 21st, 2021 at 15:46 pm
Applications are invited for Deputy Manager in our Day Hospitals in the Mater Private Network. Mater Private Network is seeking to recruit a Deputy Manager in our Day Hospitals to join our busy multi-disciplinary team, to work across our multiple sites including our main campus and our two sites in North and South Dublin.
The successful candidate will provide support to the wider team as required, be flexible to the needs of the patient and the hospital, and ensure that patient care and safety are adhered to at all times.
Requirements for the above post:
- Good standard of education. FETAC level 6 or higher desirable
- Previous healthcare management experience is essential
- A commitment to change management to improve the quality of care provided and ensure efficiencies
- Sound knowledge, awareness and experience of administration
- Have proven record of being a coach, trainer, mentor and motivator to a team and/or individual
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Awareness/sensitivity toward patient needs
- Good understanding of GDPR and confidentiality
- Good organisational skills with a proven ability to multi-task
- Effective telephone technique with strong listening skills
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Ability to form customer relationships and deliver excellent customer care
- Excellent IT skills and computer literacy (in particular, a proven knowledge of a Call Centre Management Package as well as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Usage)
- Ability to lead a team as well as working as part of a team and as an individual.
Application is by Cover Letter and CV to Aoife Coyne Aoife.email@example.com Human Resources Department by COB on 30th July 2021
Job description available from Aoife Coyne, Aoife.firstname.lastname@example.org
MATER PRIVATE NETWORK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER