Published Thursday, April 11th, 2019 at 12:05 pm
We are currently recruiting for an IT Operations Manager to join our team.
Duties within the role will include:
- To provide oversight of the preparation and management of the annual IT Budget
- To manage the day to day tasks of 2 network / desktop operations staff
- To manage the relationship with business users (service, complaints etc.)
- To liaise with key business users on business needs and service issues
- To lead all business application projects including project management
- To support the strategic direction of the local business and group IT strategy;
- To liaise with vendors on issues, support and service levels;
- To liaise with Group IT in Dublin on IT support and strategy.
- To have the ability to manage and get hands on delivering with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Minimum of 5 years managing a small team of IT Professionals
- Strong business analysis skills
- Knowledge and experience of a formal project management framework such as PRINCE or PMP
- Broad understanding of working in a virtualised VMware/Windows environment and working knowledge of LAN and VOIP networks;
- Knowledge of Cloud based technologies for e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge & experience of healthcare a plus but not essential;
Applications should be made in writing or by e-mail by Friday May 3rd 2019 to Evelyn Leonard, HR Department: Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie
Mater Private Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.
External Candidates may also be considered for this role