Published Tuesday, February 4th, 2020 at 11:21 am
The Infection Control CNM 3 will be responsible for the co-ordination and management of the Infection Control team for the Mather Private Hospital. The post holder will act as an expert in Infection Control providing advice on best practice.
A core responsibility will be the supervision leading of the Infection Control Nursing team and provision of guidance on general Infection Control issues in line with service priorities and national/local strategy. The Infection Control CNM 3 will work collaboratively to promote innovation, high standards of practice, patient care and safety. He/she must demonstrate excellent work practices and act as a role model to educate others through coaching, mentoring and clinical expertise.
- Be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- 5 Years post registration experience in the speciality area of Infection Control
- Post graduate education in Infection Control
- The Ability to Lead and Manage the Infection Control Nursing Team
- Excellent knowledge of Infection Control Practices
- Ability to interpret and report Infection Control data in a timely manor
- The ability to advise on day to day Infection Control issues
- The ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to achieve results
- Knowledge of Auditing bodies
Job Descriptions available from HR, Nadia Bereska, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are by email to email@example.com, closing date is Friday 28th February 2020.
THE MATER PRIVATE HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER