Published Wednesday, March 31st, 2021 at 14:13 pm
The Mater Private is seeking to recruit temporary 6 month contract Heart and Vascular Administrator to join our busy multi-disciplinary team, to work across our multiple sites.
The role is to provide an excellent patient experience while supporting our clinical staff in the delivery of quality medical care to our patients. The successful candidate will support all aspects of administration throughout the journey of the patient; using our technology systems to enhance the service we provide to patients.
The Department operates flexible working hours. There are excellent opportunities for training, development.
Experience in a hospital environment is desirable.
This post will suit an experienced, self-motivated and committed administrator.
- Excellent PC skills including; MS word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience in a similar role and or hospital experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team with associated deadlines
- Medical terminology and Dictaphone skills advantageous
Informal enquiries to: Davina Corcoran, Heart and Vascular Administration Manager,
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to Aoife Coyne, via email email@example.com
Closing date for submission of applications: Friday 9th April 2021
THE MATER PRIVATE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER