Published Tuesday, January 29th, 2019 at 15:27 pm
Purpose of Post:
The aim of the Haematology Liaison Nurse role is to ensure that the specialised skills and knowledge in Haematology Nursing are utilised to facilitate the provision of a quality patient focused service for all patients attending the Mater Private Hospital Cancer Centre with haematology symptoms.
The Clinical Nurse Specialist will lead by example as an expert practitioner providing leadership in management of the Haematology Nursing Service.
- Be on the live register with NMBI.
- Relevant Post Graduate Oncology/Haematology course desirable
- Self-motivated, excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Have at least five years post-registration experience two of which must be in Haematology/Oncology
- Up to date knowledge in clinical practice and management of day case patients.
- Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills
- Must demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development to degree level or willing to undertake same
- Have a recognised Knowledge of issues relating to nurse education and development
- Ability to develop policies and protocols in conjunction with other members of the team.
Informal enquiries can be made to Grainne Brosnan, ADON T: 01 885 8315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full Job Description is available from HR, Kathryn McBride, T: 01 885 8692 or email@example.com.
To apply, please submit copy of CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than close of business on Friday 8th February 2019.
THE MATER PRIVATE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER