Published Thursday, October 1st, 2020 at 13:31 pm
New Graduate Nurse Programme
Now in it’s 9th year, the New Graduate Nurse Programme continues to be a success. The programme is aimed at nurses who are newly qualified or less than 2 years qualified and wish to gain experience in an acute, fast-paced clinical environment.
Members of our nursing staff offer great support as they mentor the new graduates to gain competency in many clinical skills.
Nurses who successfully complete the 1 year programme, continue their employment in the Mater Private Hospital and as staff nurses, they play an integral role in our nursing team as they continue to build on their nursing knowledge and expertise.
- Commencing November 2020 or once per month for staff with < 1 year experience
- Permanent contract – 1st year is on the graduate programme
- Starting Salary 2nd point of Staff Nurse Scale
- 3 Placements
Education week includes:
- Lectures from MPH clinical nurse specialists
- Mater Private documentation & admission process
- Initial supernumerary period in assigned clinical area
- Manual Handling
- Infection Control
- Fire Training
- Computer Training
- I.V. Medication Study Day
- Oncology & Haematology
- Anaesthetics and Recovery
- Day Therapy
Help decide the pathway of your Nursing Career - Spend 4 months in 3 different specialities.
- B.Sc. General Nursing
- Registered with NMBI
- 2 Clinical References
For Further Information please contact Nadia Bereska E: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE MATER PRIVATE HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER