Published Tuesday, October 9th, 2018 at 10:37 am
New Graduate Nurse Programme
Now in it’s 8th year, the New Graduate Nurse Programme continues to be a success. The programme is aimed at nurses who are newly qualified or less than 2 years qualified and wish to gain experience in an acute, fast-paced clinical environment.
Members of our nursing staff offer great support as they mentor the new graduates to gain competency in many clinical skills.
Nurses who successfully complete the 1 year programme, continue their employment in the Mater Private Hospital and as staff nurses, they play an integral role in our nursing team as they continue to build on their nursing knowledge and expertise.
- Commencing November 2019 or once per month for staff with < 1 year experience
- Permanent contract – 1st year is on the graduate programme
- Starting Salary 2nd point of Staff Nurse Scale
- €1,500 gross sign on bonus for November start
- 3 Placements
Education week includes:
- Lectures from MPH clinical nurse specialists
- Mater Private documentation & admission process
- Initial supernumerary period in assigned clinical area
- Manual Handling
- Infection Control
- Fire Training
- Computer Training
- I.V. Medication Study Day
- Oncology & Haematology
- Anaesthetics and Recovery
- Day Therapy
Help decide the pathway of your Nursing Career - Spend 4 months in 3 different specialities.
- B.Sc. General Nursing
- Registered with NMBI
- 2 Clinical References
For Further Information please contact Kathryn McBride T: 01 885 8692 E: email@example.com