Published Thursday, October 15th, 2020 at 15:07 pm
Clinical Nurse Manager 2 (CNM2) Emergency Department
As part of our continuing expansion, we are currently recruiting for an Clinical Nurse Manager II (CNM2) for our Emergency Department.
As a member of the nurse management team the post of CNM2 holds a pivotal role in the coordination and management of activity and resources within the clinical area. As a role model the CNM2 will promote a culture of open communication and best practice in the delivery of nursing care, providing clinical expertise, advice and support within the multi-professional team.
- Registration with NMBI
- Demonstrable commitment to patient Safety & Quality
- Minimum 5 years post graduate acute care nursing experience essential.
- Previous Emergency Department experience desirable
- ACLS course completed and up to date (or be willing to undertake)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a people management role.
- Management Qualification preferable
- Excellent knowledge of contemporary nursing practice and skills.
- Ability to make decisions with excellent organisational skills.
- Proven leadership and change management skills
Applications should be made in writing or by e-mail by Friday November 6th
2020 to Evelyn Leonard, HR Department: Evelyn.Leonard@materprivate.ie
Informal enquiries to Marie Hayes – Director of Nursing.
Mater Private, Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.
External Candidates may also be considered for this role