Published Monday, December 7th, 2020 at 15:15 pm
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated staff nurse for Day Therapy Department.
Purpose of the Post:
The Registered Nurse, under the guidance of their Clinical Nurse Manager, will be responsible for the delivery of high quality patient care working collaborator as a member of the Inter Disciplinary Team. He/she will also be responsible for his/her own professional development. Supporting and assisting colleagues and facilitating achievement of specific Critical Success Factors as developed for the Day Therapy Department. The Registered Nurse will be expected to take charge of the Day Therapy Department as assigned by their CNM.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the delivery of patient-centred care is of a high standard at all times during the pre-operative, interoperative and postoperative phase, and that it reflects recognized best practice.
- Have the ability to provide specialized care to patients undergoing cardiothoracic, general surgery, peripheral vascular, genitourinary, endoscopy, gynaecology, orthopaedics, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, neurosurgery, ENT, dental or plastic surgery procedures in order to provide appropriate nursing care.
- Registered General Nurse
- 2 year post graduation experience
- A minimum 18 months experience working in an acute hospital
- Be on the live register with the NMBI
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to email@example.com, Human Resources 01 885 8360.
THE MATER PRIVATE NETWORK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER