Published Thursday, June 10th, 2021 at 16:19 pm
Mater Private Network is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Day Oncology staff nurse to take on the position of Staff Nurse in the Day Oncology Unit. The role may be worked within a full time contract or part time contract.
Purpose of the Post:
The staff nurse is responsible for the delivery of best nursing practice based on individual patient assessments of their care needs. He/she will develop a programme of care based on this assessment and continuous evaluation from admission to discharge.
- Be on the live register with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Demonstrates knowledge of Oncology conditions and verbalises an understanding of the preparation and care of patients in Day Oncology
- Chemo Training complete desirable
- Implements planned nursing care/interventions to achieve the identified outcomes
- Works effectively as a member of the health care team, and demonstrates the ability to co-operate with colleagues in getting work done efficiently and effectively
A training programme will be put in place and competency assessed for successful candidates.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Ann McGarr, Human Resources email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 24th June 2021
MATER PRIVATE NETWORK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER