Published Wednesday, October 30th, 2019 at 13:46 pm
The ideal candidate will have:
• A recognised validated University Degree or Masters or equivalent qualification in Speech and Language Therapy.
• Be registered as a Speech and Language Therapist with CORU.
• Have a minimum of five year post qualification experience
• Ability to work both independently, on own initiative, and within a multi-disciplinary team.
• Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, excellent communication and organisational skills
Job descriptions are available from Tara Fitzpatrick, Human Resources, Email: email@example.com or Tel: 01 8858703.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to-date Curriculum Vitae, to Human Resources, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications: 14th of November 2019
THE MATER PRIVATE HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER