Published Tuesday, September 1st, 2020 at 11:57 am
Applications are invited from Clinical Specialist Sonographer for Mater Private Hospital Group. Registration with CORU will be required.
The radiology department is a busy multidisciplinary department run over multiple sites. Ultrasound incorporates Mammography, oncology, Musculoskeletal, Abdominal and Pelvic imaging. This is an opportunity for you to join a well-motivated and enthusiastic team providing a high quality of patient care.
We are currently seeking to recruit a permanent Clinical Specialist Sonographer to join our busy multi-disciplinary team where you will work across our multiple sites including our main campus and our two locations in North and South Dublin.
There are excellent opportunities for training, development and research.
This post will suit an experienced, self-motivated and committed sonographer.
Requirements for the above post:
- BSc(Hons) Radiography Degree or equivalent
- Post graduate diploma in Ultrasound essential
- Possess minimum 3 years post qualification ultrasound experience
- Registration with CORU and proof of same
- Permit to work in Ireland
- Capable of using one’s own initiative and excellent communication skills with motivational approach and proven leadership ability.
Informal enquiries to: Bernard Bonroy, Radiology Services Manager
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to Ms Tara Fitzpatrick, Human Resources Department, Mater Private Hospital, Eccles Street, Dublin 7; or email email@example.com
Closing date for submission of applications: Saturday 26th September 2020.
THE MATER PRIVATE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER