Published Thursday, November 25th, 2021 at 14:43 pm
Fixed term contract – 6 months
The Clinical Research Nurse will work as part of the research team in the newly established Cardiovascular Research Institute Dublin at Mater Private. The position will involve participant recruitment, database management and coordination of study visits, as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Registered General Nurse
- Be on the live register with NMBI
- Have a minimum of two years full-time post registration clinical experience in cardiology therapeutic area
- Proven clinical research experience and post graduate qualification in research or cardiology desirable
- Self-motivated, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
Application is via CV to Ann McGarr, Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries to Amy Carswell, Manager, CVRI: email@example.com
Job description is available from Ann McGarr, Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 8th December 2021 at 5pm.
MATER PRIVATE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER